Sunday, January 25, 2009


As a first blog I guess I should explain how I met my amazing husband. Well, to start with I thought he was crazy and way to rambunctious. We met at the church youth group that we were both attending. He nearly ran me over in haste to talk to one of his friends that was standing beside me. He was loud, funny, outgoing and well didn't know a stranger. I was quiet, reserved, and well we just say that all changed!!! From the get go we had common interests. We were both home-schooled, loved the same sports, had a lot of the same dreams, goals, and loved traveling. We hit it off from the start. We spend many endless nights of hanging out and having long conversations getting to know each other. He and I became very close friends starting in the fall of 2001. At this point we weren't even interested in dating just being friends. As things progressed we fell in love and by the spring of 2003 we were happily married. Since then it has been a roller coaster of life changes... surprise baby 1,2, and 3!!! This is our story...

No comments:

Post a Comment